Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and its 1,490 affiliated independent sales associates are dedicated to helping make Arizona a better place for us all to call home. Our passion for our beautiful state and its people is what drives us to give back in every way we can. Through volunteering our time, donating goods and services, and making financial contributions, we support an array of local charitable organizations. Here is a brief overview of some of the events that were featured in the media throughout Arizona.
- Our Sun City Bell office collected coats, blankets and gloves to donate to the Phoenix Rescue Mission, benefiting the approximately 18,000 homeless throughout Maricopa County who suffer during the dry, cold nights.
- The Sun City Grand office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage hosted the Armed Forces 8th Annual Golf Fundraiser to support the United States Armed Forces Veterans groups, including Feherty’s Troops First Foundation, Honor Flight Arizona and Soldier’s Best Friend.
- Our Sun City Grand office hosted a “Puppy Palooza” event that secured pet product donations and worked with local animal shelters to place shelter dogs in loving homes
- Our West Valley offices combined forces to collect donations of cash and pet food in a large-scale drive benefitting animal in local shelters, while our Scottsdale and Carefree office raised money, collected pet food donations and helped place pets in loving homes.
- Working to benefit the Arizona Department of Child Safety, staff and affiliated agents of our North Scottsdale office held a drive to collect child safety items to fill baskets that were donated to families in need.
- Barrels of toys were collected for the United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program in our Northern, Central and Southern Arizona offices, which benefits underprivileged children during the holiday season.
- Our Tucson offices helped sponsor Dogtoberfest, held in conjunction with Adopt-A-Pet, which drew 1,700 people and 700 dogs and helped raise money for the Handi-Dogs’ service dog training programs.
The many worthy organizations we support include:
Adopt a Family Donations
American Red Cross
Arizona Children’s Association
Arizona Humane Society
Auto Restoration Club of Sun City West
Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
Chino Valley Food Bank
Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
Dogtoberfest for Handi-Dogs
Habitat for Humanity
Lost Our Home Pet Foundation
Mary Ellen’s Place
Meals on Wheels
Northwest VA Clinic
Ronald McDonald House
Soldier’s Best Friend
St. Mary’s Food Bank
Sunshine Acres Children’s Home
Sun Valley Animal Shelter Food Drive
Surprise Police Department
Tempe Chamber of Commerce
Truth Love Change Foundation
Toys for Tots
Valley View Community Food Bank
West Valley Food Bank
Our commitment to giving back is part of our corporate culture. You can see it in the Coldwell Banker® brand’s Homes for Dogs Project, created in partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com. Using national advertising, social media and local adoption events to generate awareness and bring pets and people together, the initiative has helped more than 20,000 adoptable pets find loving homes since 2015. You can learn more at coldwellbanker.com/dogs.
And you’ll find it at our parent company, Realogy. The Realogy Charitable Foundation was created to raise awareness and provide financial support for charitable causes and disaster relief in all the communities Realogy companies serve. Collectively, the foundation has raised more than $25 million.
We’re proud of the work we do every day to help home buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. And we’re even more proud to be making a positive difference in our communities, our state and our country.